First of all, I apologize for not blogging lately. Good grief. I thought it had been a month but it has been over TWO months. That's terrible but we have hosted family for Thanksgiving, Christmas (doesn't everyone?) and flew to Arizona to be with grandkids and more family. It has been a hectic fall. I'm ready for some routine and normalcy.
Now, for my timely (haha) New Year's Resolutions and Goals:
* Finish and submit my sequel to THURSDAYS AT COCONUTS. I'm currently at about 30,000 words last I checked. The working title is either COWBOYS AT COCONUTS or MEET ME AT COCONUTS or something else entirely. Any ideas? Maybe I'll have a contest.
* Submit one (or two) picture books. For months, I've been SO close to finishing SOUR POWER. I just need to tweak it a bit and get it to my publisher.
* Write a novella (a first!) I am excited about this one. I like writing shorter stories and have several ideas. I just need to harness them.
* Get back on my exercise routine. I used to work out four times a week. For years! A massage therapist messed up my knees two years ago and I really got out of my exercise routine. I miss it.
* Get organized. I’m a mess lately. My files are in shambles. My photos are all lumped together. I have boxes of books and swag in my office. Don't even ask about my closet. Oy.
Now, that I'm holding myself accountable by putting these in writing, feel free to yell at me if I don't comply with them. And what are your resolutions? Do you make them? Keep them?