NOTE: Today's blog post is brought to you by my newest hero, Ty Townsend, in honor of Book Boyfriend Blog Hop week. Read below about how you can make him the official book boyfriend. Take it away, Ty.
Hello and welcome, everyone! My name is Ty Townsend and I have a unique profession. I'm an Elvis impersonator! Everyone always told me I look like the legend himself, and since I love to sing, I chose a career where I could honor his legacy. I perform in Branson and Vegas and hope you'll attend one of my shows. Between gigs (like now) I chill on my favorite, secluded beach, Key Lime Island. In fact, I just got out of the water. Anyone have a towel?
1) I have a sexy black leather costume just like Elvis. I'll wear it if you want.
2) I'll sing any Elvis song you like. What's your favorite?
3) I love to play the guitar. Want a lesson?
4) My crazy pet is a parrot. Her name is Saylor and she curses a lot. "Vote for Ty, dammit." (Sorry, I can't control what comes out of her mouth. It can be embarrassing, especially in certain situations if you know what I mean.)
5) Key Lime Island is a private beach that's only accessible by boat or helicopter. In other words, it's very private. Want to go for a long walk on the beach?
6) Are you thirsty? I make a mean key lime martini? *heads to the kitchen*
7) Can you sing? We can perform a duet at The Tipsy Turtle. Come on. It'll be fun.
8) Maybe you'd prefer a boating adventure. I'll rent a speed boat from the Key Lime Marina. Let's go.
9) *Plucks a Hibiscus blossom* You need this behind your ear. Purple looks great on you.
10) Remember, please vote for TY TOWNSEND. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Vote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ty/Elvis has left the blog.
Available on Amazon (and FREE with KU) here: Beth Carter's Amazon Author Page
Don't forget to sign up for the big GIVEAWAY and visit the other talented authors on this blog hop. But, really, who can beat an Elvis impersonator?! Happy reading and voting.
Tracie Banister http://traciebanister.blogspot.com/
Becky Monson https://www.beckymonson.com/blog
Hilary Grossman www.feelingbeachie.com
Glynis Astie http://www.glynisastie.com/blog
Jayne Denker http://jaynedenker.com
Jennie Marts http://www.jenniemarts.com/blog.html
Barbara Valentin https://barbaravalentin.com/blog/
Beth Labonte www.secretary4life.com
Victoria Cooke https://victoriacooke10.wordpress.com/
Holly Kerr http://hollykerr.ca/my-blog/
Meredith Schorr www.meredithschorr.com
Stacey Wiedower www.staceywiedower.com/blog/
Laurie Baxter http://lauriebaxter.com/blog/
Jennifer Farwell http://jenniferfarwell.com/#blog
Natalina Reis https://catarinadeobidos.wordpress.com/about/
Celia Kennedy www.womanreinventsself.blogspot.com
Beth Carter http://banterwithbeth.blogspot.com/
Ellyn Oaksmith http://ellynoaksmith.com/
BJ Knapp http://bjknapp.com/blog
Lizzie Lamb https://lizzielamb.co.uk/lizzies-scribbles/
Sylvia Ashby http://sylvia-ashby.com/?cat=64
Karen M. Cox http://karenmcox.merytonpress.com/blog/
Lindsay Detwiler http://www.lindsaydetwiler.com/
Kirsty McManus http://www.kirstymcmanus.com.au/category/blog-news/
Melissa Baldwin http://www.authormelissabaldwin.com/news.html
Geralyn Corcillo http://thingsthatmakemegommmrrh.blogspot.com
Cassandra O'Leary www.cassandraolearyauthor.com/blog/
Cat Lavoie http://www.catlavoie.com/blog
Kate O'Keeffe http://kateokeeffe.com/blog
Monique McDonell www.moniquemcdonellauthor.com/blog