Sunday, December 17, 2017

Holly Jolly Chick Lit Hop Winners

I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the 2017 Holly Jolly Chick Lit Hop with over 60 authors and tons of readers. We had creative holiday contests daily, each author awarded individual prizes, and we collectively contributed to three $100 Amazon gift cards, just in time for Christmas shopping! This was a great way to meet new readers and authors. What a fun, festive win-win.

Big congrats to my seven winners, six of whom will receive an eBook of my new holiday release, MIRACLE ON AISLE TWO.

  • Denise Haworth Barry
  • Kim Ryder Trask
  • Robinrl Martin
  • HiDee Silverwood Ekstrom
  • Mary Carole Irvine
  • Jayme Sharp Williams
Drum roll...my $25 Amazon gift card grand prize winner is: Essence Mustian! Happy shopping, Essence.

Thank you for the can't-wait-to-try holiday recipes and for telling me what toys you requested from Santa as a child. I found it interesting that several of you requested the same gifts as my five-year-old character, Betsy! 

I really enjoyed connecting with all of you. Happy reading and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment