Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Book Signing Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I'll be at Hickory Hills Country Club's holiday open house signing IT ALL CHANGED IN AN INSTANT, More Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. Fellow children's writer Brenda Brinkley will join me.

I plan to donate the proceeds to the memorial fund for my niece, Shana. Here's hoping some holiday shoppers will be intrigued by the six-word memoir book which contains sixes by many celebrities, famous authors and obscure authors like me.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could come, Beth. I hope you sell a lot of books. You guys have fun! And post some pics for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go, Beth? Sending good thoughts for all the amazing work you do from you pals at SMITH Mag in New York. -Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It went fairly well but there were so many bright and shiny booths vying for the women's attention. Most were drawn to the jewelry and clothing booths.

    I sold six books. Not great. Not horrible. Brenda sold three or four children's picture books and a few of her photographs. I do plan to attend again next year.

    Some of the people who bought IT ALL CHANGED IN AN INSTANT (including the manager of the country club) are sure to talk it up and spread the word. Everyone who stopped to look at it chuckled, loved the premise and bought it for themselves or as a gift. It was a good event.

    ReplyDelete